Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Our unbelieveable wedding :)



Here's my Favorite song from Maher Zein - For the rest of my life. You also can download this song on


http://gudanglagu.com/m/maher-zain/maher-zain-for-the-rest-of-my-life/

and the Indonesian video version


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moZNGtKcOFg&noredirect=1


I dedicated this song for  my luvly husband Feri Firmansyah for our wedding day, 13th November 2011


I really love this picture. Look he's so grateful to find me and marry me as his wife :)  and so am I
For the rest of my life 

I praise Allah for sending me you my love 
You found me home and sail with me 

And I`m here with you Now let me let you know
 You`ve opened my heart 
I was always thinking that love was wrong 
But everything was changed when you came along 
And theres a couple words I want to say



sign the legalicy marriage letter
For the rest of my life
 I`ll be with you
 I`ll stay by your side honest and true
 Till the end of my time
 I`ll be loving you.loving you 

Now we are legal and Halal as a wife and husband
For the rest of my life
Thru days and night 
I`ll thank Allah for open my eyes
Now and forever I...
I`ll be there for you 
I know that deep in my heart 
I feel so blessed when 
I think of you And I ask Allah to bless all we do 

You`re my wife and my friend and my strength
 And I pray we`re together eternally 
Now I find myself so strong
Our purple Minang wedding costume


Everything changed when you came along
And theres a couple word I want to say

I know that deep in my heart now that you`re here 





Feri Firmansyah and Cicilia Fendirani Coprina
Infront of me I strongly feel love 
And I have no doubt 
And I`m singing loud that
 I`ll love you eternally


I'll love your family as you do to my family.

0 comments:

Post a Comment